Pursuant to Article 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016, Fantini Cosmi S.p.A., with registered office in Via Dell’Osio No. 6, Caleppio di Settala (MI) Italy, tax code and VAT number 12294350157, informs you that it is the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 24 of EU Regulation 679/2016, of your personal data and that it will process the data you provide in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data processing.
Data collected, purpose of processing and legal basis.
The personal data you provide is collected electronically and processed, including by electronic means, for the following purposes
1. to create and manage a user account: user, company, e-mail, password (known only to the user) – Legal basis: performance of contract or pre-contractual requests by the data subject;
2. to provide technical assistance or relating to the sale of products: name, surname, telephone, e-mail, full address, profession – Legal basis: performance of contract or pre-contractual requests by the person concerned;
3. to respond to User requests (through the website’s contact form): name, surname, e-mail, full address, telephone, country, profession – Legal basis: performance of contract or pre-contractual requests by the data subject;
4. to send you the free information periodical: name, surname, full address, company, profession, sector – Legal basis: consent of the person concerned;
5. to send newsletters: name, surname, profession, sector, e-mail – Legal basis: consent of the person concerned;
6. to process studies and statistical research in relation to access to the Service: aggregated and anonymised data that cannot be traced back to the data subject;
7. to improve browsing and provide certain functions: cookies policy.
For points 1, 2 and 3, any refusal to provide the necessary data will make it impossible for the Data Controller to respond to requests or provide the services requested by the Data Subject.
For points 4 and 5, the provision of data is optional and subject to the express consent of the user: any refusal will make it impossible to enjoy the related services offered by the Data Controller. Please note that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by making a request to email@example.com this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to revocation.
Personal data shall be processed in hard copy, computerised and telematic form and entered in the relevant databases (customers, suppliers, administration, etc.) which may be accessed, and thus become known, by employees and/or professionals expressly designated by the Data Controller or duly authorised external parties, in compliance with the legal provisions necessary to guarantee, among other things, the confidentiality and security of the data as well as its accuracy, updating and relevance to the stated purposes.
Scope of data disclosure and dissemination
In relation to the purposes indicated, the data may be disclosed to the subjects and/or categories of subjects indicated below, or may be disclosed to companies and/or persons who provide services, including external services, on behalf of the Data Controller. Among these* we indicate the following for the sake of clarity:
– companies that collaborate with the Data Controller;
– competent authorities and/or supervisory bodies for the fulfilment of legal obligations;
– public administrations for their institutional purposes;
– qualified professionals for the purpose of studying and resolving any legal and contractual issues.
(*) the list of External Processors/Autonomous Data Controllers with further useful data for identification can be requested by contacting the Company at the addresses given.
There are no plans to disseminate the data or to transfer them to non-EU countries.
Duration of the processing
The data will be processed for the time indicated in the table below:
|DATA TYPE||RETENTION PERIOD|
|User profile creation and management||Until the account is closed|
|Data for responding to user/prospect requests||Up to 3 months|
|Data to respond to requests for technical support or product sales||3 months unless a contractual/commercial relationship is established between the parties. In that case, for as long as necessary to carry out the existing business relationship and for the following 10 years from the date of their acquisition in the case of administrative-accounting purposes.|
|Data for newsletter/information periodical||Up to 24 months subject to renewal|
Rights of Data Subjects
In relation to the above mentioned processing operations, you may exercise your rights under Chapter III of EU Regulation 679/2016 Articles 15 – 22, which include:
– obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your data;
– know the origin of the data, the logic and the purpose on which the processing is based;
– obtain access, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, updating, restriction, rectification, revocation, portability and integration of data;
– oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of such data;
– file a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Article 77 GDPR
By contacting Fantini Cosmi Spa by calling +(39)-02.95682.1 or by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Further information regarding the processing and disclosure of directly or otherwise acquired data may be requested at the above-mentioned addresses. This notice does not exclude that other information is also given orally to data subjects when the data is collected.
FANTINI COSMI S.p.A. | Via dell’Osio, 6 – 20049 Caleppio di Settala, MI – Italy | VAT No: 12294350157 | Economic and Administrative Index MI – 1547123