Privacy Statement and Controller
We inform you that in accordance with art. 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree n. 196/03 and EU Reg. n. 679/2016, Fantini Cosmi S.p.A., based in Via dell’Osio, 6, Caleppio di Settala, Italy, VAT number 12294350157, is the Data Controller and that all your personal data that are acquired in the framework of present or future judicial relations are classified as personal data, treated according to the above mentioned Italian Legislative Decree.
Such treatment is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
How the data are provided
Provision of data is elective where the aims described are concerned. Refusal to provide data might determine the impossibility to take benefit of/exploit our services.
Type of data processed
The collected and processed data are essentially related to the personal identification, in particular to:
name, surname, complete address, company name, job, sector, home address, phone, mobile phone, fax, email.
Use of personal data
The personal data you provide is collected electronically and processed for the following purposes:
- collect data and information in general and in particular of the Users of the website;
- send information material related to the several activities of Fantini Cosmi S.p.A .;
- develop studies and statistical research in relation to access to the Service;
- the personal data you provide will be stored at Fantini Cosmi S.p.A. and treated by employees and / or professionals appointed by employees, who perform their activities under their direct supervision and responsibility;
- the communicated data may be transmitted to external subjects that perform functions strictly connected and instrumental to the operation of the Service.
The framework of the communication and dissemination of data.
With reference to the aims indicated, the data could be communicated to the following subjects/categories of subjects, in other words they could be communicated to companies and/or individuals, in Italy or abroad, which offer services – including external services – on behalf of the Controller. Among these*, for clarity’s sake, the following are to be considered:
- qualified authorities and/or supervisory bodies in the implementation of legal requirements;
- companies and law offices for the protection of contractual rights;
(*) the list of responsible persons outside the company with additional data useful for the identification is available from the person in charge at the Company’s headquarters.
The transmission of personal data to countries outside the EU is not provided.
Duration of the data processing.
The data will be processed for the entire duration of the existing business relations and for the following five years from the date on which the data were acquired. Marketing data will be processed for 24 months. Unless the interested party provides other indications, it is understood that the data will be cancelled from the server at the registration expiry, except the service gets renewed by the User.
The Data Subject’s rights
With reference to the above mentioned data processing, the Data Subject can exercise the rights described in art. 7 d.lgs. 196/2003 and art. 15- 22 of EU Reg. n. 679/2016, such as:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist;
- find out the source of the personal data, the purposes and methods of the processing and the logic applied to the processing;
- obtain the access, the erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, the updating, limitation, rectification, revocation, portability or integration of the data;
- to object on legitimate reasons, to the processing of the personal data collected;
- to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority, ex art. 77 EU Reg. n. 679/2016;
by contacting Fantini Cosmi S.p.A. with headquarters in via Dell’Osio, n°6, Caleppio di Settala (MI) – Italy, calling +39-02-956821, sending a fax to +39-02-95307006 or an email to the address: email@example.com.
Further information on the processing and communication of data, either directly or acquired by other means, can be requested by applying to the person in charge of the processing of personal data, Ing. Angelo Brambilla, at the company headquarters. This information does not exclude the possibility for verbal communication of other details at the moment of data collection.