Electromechanical submersible level controls for sewage
Designed to control water level in particular industrial sewage, waste water with suspended solids and turbulent water.
- Waterproof device. Switching – mercury-free SPDT switch.
- Sealed submersible float.
- Moplen external body, blow moulded in a single piece.
- Inner counterbalance located at the cable entry to ensure overturning.
- Internally the float switch is filled with polyurethane foam, removing residual air particles and hermetically sealing the unit, simultaneously joining the float electrical switch.
- Double insulation.
- Test class: II.
- Storage and transport temperature: -25 ÷ 60 °C.
- Electrical switch with multiple self-cleaning contacts, controls pump contactor’s coil, is not suitable to control directly the motor.
- Electrical cable of A05-VVF-RF 60 type with 3×1 mm2 section for industrial water.
- Double insulation 4kW.
Designed to control water level in particular industrial sewage, waste water with suspended solids and turbulent water.Advantages
CODE CABLE TYPE CABLE LENGHT CONTACTS RATING MAXIMUM PRESSURE MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE PROTECTION DEGREE A94C PVC 5 m 10A 250Vca 10 bar 60 °C IP68 A94D PVC 15 m 10A 250Vca 10 bar 60 °C IP68
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with EN 6073O-2-16 standards.
- Conformity with CEE/CENELEC/HAR standards, recognized by all CEE members (Law no. 791 Directive 72-24 CEE).
- To control a pump, two float switches are required: one for minimum level, another for the maximum level.
- In case of signalling the minimum or maximum level, it can be used just one float switch.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE