Cabinet centrifugal fans
The cabinet centrifugal fans of ACL series are suitable to be used in centralized ventilation systems of both civil and commercial environments such as houses, gyms, shops, bars, etc.
- External body in high density structure plastic material and particularly resistant against the atmospheric agents corrosion action.
- Motor with backward-curved radial impeller built in the stator.
- “LONG LIFE” ball bearings and thermal protection on single-phase models.
- Galvanized steel protection grille.
- For continuous operation in environments with max temperature 40°C.
- 2 speed models can be controlled by a three-phase switch (Δ λ), not supplied as an accessory, but easy to find on sale.
- Phase slicing speed regulator for monophase motors.
- Protection grille (extraction side) supplied as an accessory.
- Backdraught gravity shutter.
The cabinet centrifugal fans of ACL series are suitable to be used in centralized ventilation systems of both civil and commercial environments such as houses, gyms, shops, bars, etc.Advantages
Code Model poles m³/h Pt max mmH2O Rpm
dB(A) 1.5mt Kg AP14001 ACL 100 2 510 33 2800 49 1.36 AP14002 ACL 125 2 700 41 2800 51 1.66 AP14003 ACL 150 2 900 51 2800 52 1.66 AP14004 ACL 200 2 1200 51 2800 61 2.44 AP14005 ACL 250 2 1500 59 2800 60 3.1 AP14006 ACL 315 2 1800 57 2800 66 3.2
For motor data, see the technical data sheet
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Reg. compliance (EU) 327/2011
- Compared with traditional centrifugal fans, being in alignment with the ducts, they are easier to install.
- The compact size and the silent functioning mode allow them to be installed in false ceilings.
- Furthermore, the application of a heating box in the air intake system parallel to that of air extraction allow to create a complete air circulation system with heat recovery.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE