Magnetic level control for under pressure systems up to 6 bar
Suitable to control and adjust liquid level in small under pressure tanks (6 bar) such as sterilizers, autoclaves, steam machines, drink vending machines etc.
- Housing made of pressed stainless steel
- Float made of stainless steel AISI 304.
- Floating connection made of stainless steel AISI 430.
- Connections between the float and the level control made in stainless steel AISI 316
- Output connections with brass cable glands G 3/8.
- Storage and transport temperature: -25 ÷ 70 °C.
- Unit weight: 1.2 Kg.
- SPDT microswitch.
- Electrical connection with 6.35 Faston (supplied).
Suitable to control and adjust liquid level in small under pressure tanks (6 bar) such as sterilizers, autoclaves, steam machines, drink vending machines etc.Advantages
CODE LEVEL DIFFERENTIAL MAXIMUM OPERATING PRESSURE MATERIAL IN CONTACT WITH THE LIQUID CONTACTS RATING FLANGE CONNECTION PROTECTION DEGREE AD22 25 ÷ 175 mm 6 bar stainless steel 10(3)A 250Vca PN6 IP54
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with CEI- EN 60947-5-1 standards.
- Flange connection UNI 2223 – DIN32 – PN6.
- Fastening to the reservoir through a welded flange PN 6-DN 32.
- Coupling dimensions UNI 2223-67 with enlarged central hole.
- Sealing with 1 mm thickness gasket.
- Operation by means of repulsion of two permanent magnets in opposition.
- Controlled liquid must have a specific gravity from 0.7 to 1.1 kg/dm³ .
- When level increases: C-NC opens, C-NO closes.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE