Magnetic level controls for under pressure systems up to 6/16 bar
Suitable to control and adjust liquid level in small under pressure tanks (6 bar) such as sterilizers, autoclaves, steam machines, drink vending machines etc.
- Stainless steel body.
- Float and connection flange in stainless steel.
- Output connections with brass cable glands G 3/8.
- Storage and transport temperature: -25 ÷ 70 °C.
- Unit weight: 1.2 Kg.
- Rated insulation voltage Ui 380V~
- Continuous duty rated current Ith 10A
Suitable to control and adjust liquid level in small under pressure tanks (6 bar) such as sterilizers, autoclaves, steam machines, drink vending machines etc.Advantages
CODE LEVEL DIFFERENTIAL MAXIMUM OPERATING PRESSURE MAXIMUM LIQUID TEMPERATURE MATERIAL IN CONTACT WITH THE LIQUID FLANGE CONNECTION PROTECTION DEGREE AD23 20 ÷ 180 mm 6 bar 150 °C stainless steel PN6 IP54 AD23A 20 ÷ 180 mm 6 bar 150 °C stainless steel (teflon coating) PN6 IP54
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with CEI- EN 60947-5-1 standards.
- Flange connection UNI 2223 – DIN32 – PN6 or PN16 (AD23B-AD23C).
- Fastening to the reservoir through a welded flange.
- Coupling dimensions UNI 2223.
- Operation by means of repulsion of two permanent magnets in opposition.
- Controlled liquid must have a specific gravity from 0,7 to 1,1 kg/dm³.
- When level increases: C-NC opens, C-NO closes.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE