Cabinet centrifugal fans
The cabinet centrifugal fans of AQ series are designed for use in ventilation systems of both civil and commercial environments like houses, gyms, shops, bars, etc..
- Thanks to the inside covering in sound proof material, this type of product guarantees a very quiet operation, indispensable for the environments they are intended for.
- The frame is made of press formed steel sheets.
- Galvanized steel panels, removable and covered inside with sound proof and self extinguishing material.
- The centrifugal fans mounted on the cabinets of the AQ series have a double intake and a galvanized steel structure.
- The forward curved impeller connected to the motor is suitable for transfer of dust-free air.
- “LONG LIFE” ball bearings motor directly cooled by the airflow.
- For continuous operation in environments with air temperature range -20°C ÷ +40°C.
- Rectangular shaped expulsion duct.
- Air intake made by the installer on the appropriate panel.
- No air intake has to be made on the lateral panels, in order to not affect actual performances of the fan. The air intake must be obtained from a section larger than the section of the expulsion duct.
- Phase slicing speed regulator for monophase motors.
- Set of supports.
- Eye bolts kit (suitable to lift it up the fan).
- Expulsion duct portion with net.
The cabinet centrifugal fans of AQ series are designed for use in ventilation systems of both civil and commercial environments like houses, gyms, shops, bars, etc..Advantages
Code Model poles m³/h Pt max mmH²O Rpm
dB(A) 1.5mt Kg MONOPHASE AP13003 AQ 9/7 M4 4 3200 52 1400 53.2 11.3 AP13004 AQ 9/9 M4 4 4000 49 1400 56.5 13.7 AP13006 AQ 10/10 M4 4 3800 69 1400 60.5 15.3 AP13012 AQ 12/9 M6 6 5500 36 950 60.8 25.8 AP13013 AQ 12/12 M6 6 6000 31 950 61.1 36.2 THREE-PHASE AP13015 AQ 12/9 T6 6 7100 37 950 63.3 24.5 AP13016 AQ 12/12 T6 6 7600 36 950 64.7 24.5
For motor data, see the technical data sheet
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies Reg. (UE) 1253/2014
- The body frame allows the fan to be installed on the ceiling and false ceilings.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE