Cabinet centrifugal fans
The cabinet centrifugal fans of AQL series are designed for use in ventilation systems of both civil and commercial environments like houses, gyms, shops, bars, etc.
- The frame is made of extruded aluminium bars.
- The panel system, made of galvanized steel sheet, is removable and is covered inside with sound proof and self extinguishing material.
- The centrifugal fans mounted on the cabinets of the AQL series have a double intake and a galvanized steel structure.
- The forward curved impeller connected directly to the motor is suitable for transfer of dust-free air.
- “LONG LIFE” ball bearings motor directly cooled by the airflow.
- For continuous operation in environments with air temperature range -20°C ÷ +40°C.
- Rectangular shaped expulsion duct.
- Air intake made by the installer on the appropriate panel.
- No air intake has to be made on the lateral panels, in order to not affect actual performances of the fan.
- The air intake must be obtained from a section larger than the section of the expulsion duct.
- Phase slicing speed regulator for monophase motors.
- Set of supports.
- Expulsion duct portion with net.
- Fan cover for outdoor use.
The cabinet centrifugal fans of AQL series are designed for use in ventilation systems of both civil and commercial environments like houses, gyms, shops, bars, etc.Advantages
Code Model poles m³/h Pt max mmH²O Rpm
dB(A) 1.5mt Kg MONOPHASE AP13023 AQL 9/7 M4 4 3200 52 1400 53.2 11.3 AP13024 AQL 9/9 M4 4 4000 49 1400 56.5 13.7 AP13025 AQL-DP 9/9 M4 4 4000 49 1400 56.5 15 AP13027 AQL 10/10 M4 4 3800 69 1400 60.5 15.3 AP13028 AQL-DP 10/10 M4 4 3800 69 1400 60.5 17 AP13037 AQL 12/9 M6 6 5500 36 950 60.8 25.8 AP13038 AQL 12/12 M6 6 6000 31 950 61.1 36.2 AP13039 AQL-DP 12/12 M6 6 6000 31 950 61.1 38 THREE-PHASE AP13045 AQL 12/9 T6 6 7100 37 950 63.3 24.5 AP13046 AQL 12/12 T6 6 7600 36 950 64.7 24.5 AP14002 AQL-DP 12/12 T6 6 7600 36 950 64.7 26.2
For motor data, see the technical data sheet
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies Reg. (UE) 1253/2014
- Thanks to the inside covering in sound proof material, this type of product guarantees a very quiet operation, indispensable for the environments they are intended for.
- For industrial kitchens hoods application, the cabinets of the AQL-DP are supplied with an IP55 motor and a double galvanized steel structure internally coated with a 40 Kg/m³ density thermoacoustic insulating polyurethane foam.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE