Bladed level controls for powders and granules
Suitable to control the level of powders and granules in storages or tanks, for high and low level signalling, for transporter control, for feeders, etc.
- Aluminium alloy body.
- Stainless steel 4-blade propeller.
- Clutch shaft mounted on sealed ball bearings.
- Output connections with shockproof thermoplastic cable gland G 1/2” .
- Storage and transport temperature: -25 ÷70°C.
- Unit weight: 2.2 Kg.
- Synchronous motor: 4.5VA, supply voltage 230Va.c. 50Hz.
- 2 SPDT microswitches : one for motor control, one for operation.
- Rated insulation voltage Ui 380V~
- Continuous duty rated current Ith 10A
Suitable to control the level of powders and granules in storages or tanks, for high and low level signalling, for transporter control, for feeders, etc.Advantages
CODE LEVEL DIFFERENTIAL POWER SUPPLY OPERATING TEMPERATURE PROTECTION DEGREE ASE fixed 50 mm 230 Vac -20 ÷ 80 °C IP54
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with CEI- EN 60947-5-1 standards.
- Flange connection suitable for horizontal and vertical installation.
- It is recommended to install ASE away from storages loading places and away from the presence of materials with high specific gravity, protecting by a reflective device the shaft and the propeller.
- Device installation usually is carried out on the head side of the tank.
MINIMUM AND MEDIUM LEVEL
- Usually, the device is mounted horizontally.
- For small tanks, extending axle you can mount as well on the head side.
- For lightweight materials and fluids are used screws with large blades. For large sizes materials are required screws with flexible blades.
- Elements, that determine the operation are the synchronous motor and its torque.
- The material impedes propeller rotation to a stop.
- Suitable to control materials (such as granules and powders) with a specific gravity of approximately 0,7 kg/dm³.
- When the material hampers the screw rotation, the electric motor with the force of its torque acts on the microswitch, which closes or opens the electrical circuit (24 ÷ 280Vac 10A) while the second microswitch shuts down the motor disconnecting the power supply.
- Reducing the level, the propeller is released and through the return spring the motor and microswitches automatically pass into the initial position.
- N.B. If you want to use for control a second microswitch, used voltage should be the same with motor’s supply voltage.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE