Roof centrifugal extractor fans
The extractor fans of the ATS are designed for roof mounting and are suitable for foul air extraction from large industrial environments, like warehouses, workshops, parking areas, locker rooms etc., and anywhere is required high air volumes and pressures.
- External body in high density structure plastic material and particularly resistant against the atmospheric agents corrosion action.
- Motor with backward-curved radial impeller built in the stator.
- “LONG LIFE” ball bearings and thermal protection on single-phase models.
- Galvanized steel protection grille.
- For continuous operation in environments with max temperature 40°C.
- 2 speed models can be controlled by a three-phase switch (Δ λ), not supplied as an accessory, but easy to find on sale.
- Phase slicing speed regulator for monophase motors.
- Protection grille (extraction side) supplied as an accessory.
- Backdraught gravity shutter.
The extractor fans of the ATS are designed for roof mounting and are suitable for foul air extraction from large industrial environments, like warehouses, workshops, parking areas, locker rooms etc., and anywhere is required high air volumes and pressures.Advantages
Code Model poles m³/h Pt max mmH2O Rpm
Kg MONOPHASE AP7591 ATS 5 MF 2 500 33 2800 63 5.2 AP7617 ATS 10 MF 4 1000 16.5 1400 58 12.4 AP7633 ATS 18 MF 4 1750 24 1400 65 13.6 2 SPEED THREE-PHASE AP7609 ATS 10 TF 4-6 1000/720 16/13 1400/950 58/51 12.2 AP7625 ATS 18 TF 4-6 1750/1300 24/20 1400/950 65/58 13.5 AP7641 ATS 35 TF 4-6 3500/2500 38/29 1400/950 76/73 26.1 AP7666 ATS 50 TF 4-6 4750/3400 44/34 1400/950 74/67 28
For motor data, see the technical data sheet
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Reg. compliance (EU) 327/2011
- The design features of these centrifugal fans allow quick and secure installation on the tops of the vent ducts. Due to their compactness, they can be used for a wide range of applications in a discrete and pleasant manner.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE