Safety pressure switches with manual reset
Pressure switches with stainless steel membrane, suitable for vapour generators, for fluids and inert gases in general.
- Elements in contact with the fluid are in stainless steel, laser welded.
- Base, cover in V0 self-extinguishing, shockproof thermoplastic material.
- Output connections with PVC cable gland.
- Sensing element with stainless steel membrane.
- Internal regulation: the cover is made to be welded after setting and testing.
- Maximum temperature of the controlled fluid 120 °C.
- Pressure switch body admissible temperature -35 ÷ 80°C.
- Storage and transport temperature -35 ÷ 80 °C.
- Unit weight 0.14 Kg.
- G1/2 cable gland in V0 self-exting, code: 303298LA
- Nominal insulation tension Ui 380V~
- Continuous duty nominal current Ith 15A
Pressure switches with stainless steel membrane, suitable for vapour generators, for fluids and inert gases in general.Advantages
CODE TYPE OF
(the differential must be deducted from the range value)
B01AM internal manual 0.7 ÷ 3 bar 0.4 bar 6 bar female B01BM internal manual 2 ÷ 5.5 bar 0.6 bar 7 bar female B01CM internal manual 3 ÷ 7 bar 0.6 bar 9 bar female B01DM internal manual 4 ÷ 15 bar 1 bar 18 bar female B01AM4 * internal manual 0.7 ÷ 3 bar 0.4 bar 6 bar male B01BM4 * internal manual 2 ÷ 5.5 bar 0.6 bar 7 bar male B01CM4 * internal manual 3 ÷ 7 bar 0.6 bar 9 bar male B01DM4 * internal manual 4 ÷ 15 bar 1 bar 18 bar male
* delivery time and minimum purchase quantity upon request
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with 2014/68/CE (PED) Directives.
- Complies with EN 60730-1 and EN 60730-2-6 standards.
- Direct installation on the pipe
- When it is reached the blocking value of the pressure: 1-2 opens
- To reset wait until the pressure drops below differential’s value and operate the reset button
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE