Maximum pressure switch with manual reset, IP44
Safety pressure switch with manual reset, suitable for heating systems
- Fluid contact parts made in stainless steel, laser welded.
- Base and cover in shockproof thermoplastic material.
- Output connections in shockproof and self-extinguishing thermoplastic V0 cable gland.
- Sensible element with membrane made in stainless steel.
- Internal adjustment: the case is ready to be sealed after the calibration.
- Maximum temperature of the controlled fluid: 120°C.
- Pressure switch max body temperature: -35 ÷ 80°C.
- Storage and transport temperature: -35 ÷ 80°C.
- Unit weight: 0,14 Kg.
- Nominal insulation tension Ui 380V~
- Continuous duty nominal current Ith 15A
Safety pressure switch with manual reset, suitable for heating systemsAdvantages
CODE PRESSURE RANGE DIFFERENTIAL MINIMUM FOR RESET SENSITIVE ELEMENT MAX. PRESSURE CONNECTION G 1/4 TYPE OF CONNECTION B01BMX 2 ÷ 5.5 bar 0.6 bar 7 bar female NC
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with 2014/68/CE (PED) Directives
- Complies with EN 60730-1 and EN 60730-2-6 standards
- Direct installation on the pipe.
- If the fluid temperature exceeds the max allowed value, connect the pressure switch to the pipe by mean of a spiral metallic tube to
better dissipate the heat.
- When pressure reaches the minimum set value: 1-2 opens.
- The reset function (closes 1-2) is only possible by re-arming the pressure switch by pushing the reset button once the pressure inside the pipe is above the minimum set value.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE