Blocking pressure switches with manual reset
Blocking and safety pressure controls with manual reset, suitable for steam generators and fluids and inert gases in general.
- Calibration screw made to be welded after testing.
- Connection G 1/4.
- Sensitive element with stainless steel membrane, laser welded.
- Metallic frame.
- Cover in shockproof thermoplastic material.
- Output connections with PVC cable gland.
- Maximum temperature of the controlled fluid: 120°C.
- Pressure switch body admissible temperature: -35÷60°C.
- Storage and transport temperature: -35÷60°C.
- Unit weight: 0,46 Kg.
- G1/2 cable gland in V0 self-extinguishing, shockproof thermoplastic material, code: 303298LA
- IP44 protection casing IP44, code: 2593367
- Rated insulation voltage Ui 415V~
- Continuous duty rated current Ith 16A
Blocking and safety pressure controls with manual reset, suitable for steam generators and fluids and inert gases in general.Advantages
CODE RESET RANGE DIFFERENTIAL SENSITIVE ELEMENT MAX. PRESSURE CONNECTION G 1/4 PROTECTION DEGREE B12MN manual 1 ÷ 5 bar 0.6 bar fixed 9 bar female IP40 B12MNY manual 1 ÷ 5 bar 0.6 bar fixed 9 bar female IP65 1 Bar = 100Kpa the differential must be deducted from the range value
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with CE 0497 Directives.
- Complies with EN 60947-1 and EN 60947-5-1 standards.
- Corresponding to the requirements provided in the R.3.B. chapter of the applied technical specifications of D.M. dated December 1st 1975 R.3.B.
- Direct installation on the pipe.
- Pressure element connection G 1/4.
- In case of fluid temperatures higher than the maximum allowed, connect the pressure switch to the pipe by inserting a metallic spiral between the pressure switch and the pipe to facilitate heat dispersion.
- Possibility of mounting on metallic clamp, exept for the waterproof casing versions.
- When pressure increases: 1-2 opens.
- For use in connection with a regulation pressostat.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE