Thermostats with capillary and bulb for remote mounting
Thermostats with capillary to control the temperature in the boilers, in the air-conditioning and cooling systems, in household appliances, in electrical furnaces.
- Sensing element with stainless steel diaphragm.
- Copper bulb and capillary. Copper bulb and capillary,
tinned for types C04C2 and C04D2.
- Base in shock-proof self-extinguishing thermoplastic material V0.
- Electrical connection output with PVC cable gland.
- The storage and transport temperature corresponds to the thermostat’s body admissible temperature.
- Unit weight 0,16 Kg.
- Code 303298LA: cable gland G1/2 for connection output in shock-proof self-extinguishing thermoplastic material V0.
- Code G23: seal cap Gc 1/2 PN10 bar, without sheath.
- Code G28: copper sheath Gc 1/2 PN10 bar, length 177mm, supplied with spring to fix the capillary.
- Two directions microswitch of instant action with AGcdO contacts.
- Contact parameters in compliance with EN 60730-1: 15(6)A 250V~ 50Hz.
Thermostats with capillary to control the temperature in the boilers, in the air-conditioning and cooling systems, in household appliances, in electrical furnaces.Advantages
CODE REGULATION TYPE TEMPERATURE RANGE DIFFERENTIAL CALIBRATION ACCURACY MAXIMUM BULB TEMPERATURE PROTECTION DEGREE C04A3 external 10 ÷ 90 °C 6 ± 1 K ± 3 °C 150 °C IP40 C04B3 external 50 ÷ 300 °C 8 ± 2 K ± 3 °C 350 °C IP40 C04C2 external - 20 ÷ 40 °C 2 ± 0.5 K ± 2 °C 80 °C IP40 C04D2 external - 35 ÷ 20 °C 2 ± 0.5 K ± 2 °C 80 °C IP40 C04E3 external 40 ÷ 120 °C 6 ± 2 K ± 3 °C 150 °C IP40 C04A3RI * internal 10 ÷ 90 °C 6 ± 1 K ± 3 °C 150 °C IP40 C04C2RI * internal - 20 ÷ 40 °C 2 ± 0.5 K ± 2 °C 80 °C IP40 * delivery time and minimum purchase quantity upon request The differential is subtracted from the range value. The differential values refer to a thermal gradient of 1K/hour in liquid and 4K/hour in air
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Compliance with standards EN 60947-5-1, EN 60730-1
- Compliance with Directive 2014/68 / EC (PED);
- ENEC certificates.
- Wall mounting for the thermostat body.
- The bulb with capillary can be mounted remotely and is provided with seal caps or copper casing with GC 1/2 connection.
- When the temperature increases: 1-2 are opening, 1-4 are closing.
- Liquid expansion function.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE