Room thermostat for fan-coils, 1 temperature level, supplied at 230V-50Hz
3-speed electronic room thermostat, suitable for fan-coils heating and air conditioning installations, for homes and offices.
- WINTER – OFF – SUMMER switch to control heating or air conditioning installations.
- Manual switch for selecting one of the three fan-coil’s speeds.
- It is possible to connect one thermostat to the terminals 4 and 6 (look the scheme on page 24), if this option is not used, the terminals are closing.
- Pollution degree 2.
- Red LED indicates system’s turning-on.
- Unit weight 0,17 Kg
- Double insulation
- Power supply 230V-50Hz.
- Consumption 1VA.
- Micro disconnection (1B).
- Pulse voltage 4000V.
3-speed electronic room thermostat, suitable for fan-coils heating and air conditioning installations, for homes and offices.Advantages
CODE SPEED TEMPERATURE RANGE DIFFERENTIAL * POWER SUPPLY CONTACT RATING PROTECTION DEGREE C61 3 speed 6 ÷ 30 °C 0.5 K 230V - 50Hz 6(1.5)A 250V~ IP20 * Differential values are referred to a thermal gradient of 4K/h
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with EN 60730-1 standards and corresponding parts
- ErP Class I; 1% (Reg. EU 811/2013 – 813/2013)
- Wall mounting or in 3-module embedded box or in round box.
- Sensitive element with NTC sensor.
- The low differential makes the thermostat very sensible, which regulates with high precision the room temperature.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE