Radio frequency room thermostat, with batteries, 3 temperature levels
Radio frequency electronic thermostat with microprocessor, to control heating and air conditioning installations
- Wide display with graphic icons combined with frontal keys for choosing the operation mode.
- Possibility to visualize Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature values.
- Battery operation life over 1 year.
- Low battery charge indication.
- Maximum ambient temperature 45 °C.
- Dimensions 135 x 83 x 21mm.
- Maximum signal operation radius 30 mt.
Radio frequency electronic thermostat with microprocessor, to control heating and air conditioning installationsAdvantages
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with EN 60730-2-9 standards
- ErP Class IV; 2% (Reg. EU 811/2013 – 813/2013)
- Wall mounting, in 3-module embedded box (503) or in round box with axle spacing of 60 mm.
- It is supplied with a base suitable for installation in embedded (503) rectangular or round boxes, or on the wall.
- No changes are necessary to the existing system.
- DIN rail mounting of the actuator.
- 3 operation modes:
– OFF can be used as “antifreeze” mode or to shutdown completely the system (OFF).
- 3 set temperatures:
– COMFORT operates system’s comfort temperature that can be set from 2°C to 40°C.
– ECONOMY operates system’s economy temperature that can be set from 2°C to 40°C.
– OFF temperature set in the “regulation” mode from 0 to 7°C to ensure frost protection function.
- SUMMER-WINTER control by pressing simultaneously the keys
- In order that CH115RF and CH173D are going to communicate correctly, it is necessary to perform a procedure called “self-learning”, during which the actuator recognizes and stores CH115RF identity. From this moment, the actuator will execute all thermostats commands, leaving out those of other transmitters that may be present in the operation area (please note that the radius of action of the system CH115RF/CH173D is about 30 meters in open air).
N.B.: It is possible to control two or more actuators CH173D with just one CH115RF: of course, it is required performing the selflearning procedure on all CH173D actuators (not necessary in the same time).
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE