Programmable thermostat with NFC connection, with batteries, 3 temperature level
Programmable thermostat with NFC connection to control heating and air conditioning installations
through APP Intelliclima+ for NFC Android smartphone
- Wide display with graphic icons combined with frontal keys for choosing the operation mode.
- Possibility to visualize Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature values.
- Maximum ambient temperature 45 °C.
- Dimensions 135 x 83 x 21mm.
Power supply: 2 batteries 1,5V AA
Contacts rating: 5(3)A 250 Vac
Type of action: 1 B.U. (connection micro-switch)
Output type: 1 relay for heating and cooling systems (3 screw clamps (closed + open)
Software Class: A
Electric insulation: Double insulation
Pulse voltage: 4000V
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with EN 60730-2-9 standards
- ErP Class IV; 2% (Reg. EU 811/2013 – 813/2013)
- Wall mounting, in 3-module embedded box (503) or in round box with axle spacing of 60 mm.
- It is supplied with a base suitable for installation in embedded (503) rectangular or round boxes, or on the wall.
- No changes are necessary to the existing system.
- CH119NFC is a weekly programmable thermostat with possibility to remote configuration from smartphone with APP “Intelliclima+”.
- Equipped with a temperature sensor with two output relays on board, it simultaneously manages heating and cooling systems.
- CH119NFC is provided with 4 keys and their functions change according to the displayed description
- CH119NFC programmable thermostat allows different modes of use, called programs
■ MAN Manual program
■ AUTO Weekly program
■ OFF Switched off system or antifreeze program
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE