Wireless touch screen room thermostat for the Intellicomfort+ system
Electronic room thermostat with white positive backlight LCD touchscreen. It can manage heating, air conditioning and humidity systems. CH120RF can operate alone (single room) as a room thermostat or can be part of the wireless multizone Intellicomfort+ system.
- CH120RF room thermostat shows the current settings, temperature and humidity levels and regulates the temperature in the zone in which it is installed, by communicating with the O60RF and CH175 actuators in the zone.
- Zone heating, cooling and humidity control;
- 3 settable temperatures: COMFORT, ECONOMY and OFF
- Lock function with password;
- Standard time management;
- White positive backlight LCD;
- It can control up to 15 wireless actuators, O60RF or CH175;
- Power supply: 2 batteries AA 1,5V;
- Contacts rating 5(3)A / 250Vac
- Free voltage contacts
- Connection to boiler heating/air-conditioning systems or dehumidifier: 3 screw terminals (contact switching NC and NO);
- Type of action: 1BU (micro disconnection);
- Software: A class
- Auxiliary input for floor probe;
- Electrical insulation: double insulation
- Pulse voltage: 4000V;
- Transceiver frequency: 868MHz
- Maximum radio frequency power transmitted < 10mW
Electronic room thermostat with white positive backlight LCD touchscreen. It can manage heating, air conditioning and humidity systems. CH120RF can operate alone (single room) as a room thermostat or can be part of the wireless multizone Intellicomfort+ system.Advantages
CODE TEMPERATURE RANGE DIFFERENTIAL * POWER SUPPLY CONTACT RATING TRANSCEIVER FREQUENCY CH120RF 2 ÷ 40 °C 0.3 ÷ 5 K 2 batteries AA 1,5V 5(3)A 250Vca Wireless 868MHz * Differential values are referred to a thermal gradient of 4K/h
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with EN 60730-1 standards;
- Responding to Directive 2014/53 / EU (RED)
- ErP Class IV; 2% (Reg. UE 811/2013 – 813/2013).
- Wall mounting or in 3-module embedded box (503) or in round box with axle spacing of 60 mm.
- It is supplied with a base suitable for installation in embedded (503) rectangular or round boxes, or on the wall.
- No changes are necessary to the existing system.
- The CH120RF, equipped with a temperature sensor and relative humidity is a thermostat for the thermo-hygrometric control of the environment both in winter and summer.
- It has a configurable internal relay and can operate, via wireless connection, up to 15 CH175 relay actuators;
- It can control up to 15 actuators O60RF on radiators via wireless connection.
- It can operate alone (single zone) as a room thermostat or can be inserted into the Intellicomfort + wireless multizone system.
FUNCTIONING AS A SINGLE AREA:
- TCOM adjustable temp. from 2°C to 40°C
- TECO adjustable temp. from 2°C to 40°C
- TOFF, OFF temperature set in the “regulation” mode from 0 to 7°C to ensure frost protection function.
- Relative humidity RH% (adjustable from 30 to 70% or OFF);
- Summer/winter mode;
OPERATION AS A COMPONENT OF MULTIZONA INTELLICOMFORT + SYSTEM:
The CH120RF obtain the operating mode, the temperature set-point and relative humidity from CH180RF;
- The CH120RF can locally change the temperature set-point values and changes can be temporary or permanent;
- Possibility in areas controlled by CH120RF to enable or disable the cooling and dampening;
- Keypad lock with command sent by the CH180RF.
EXTRA FUNCTIONS (ALWAYS VALID)
- Display lock function for cleaning.
- Anti-condensate function;
- Corrected reading temperature (± 4 ° C);
- Min and max lock setting temperature set-point (winter / summer);
- Static adjustment differential (0.3 ÷ 2 ° C);
- Auxiliary input for floor probe management (EC19);
- Configurable relay output (heating only, cooling only, heating + cooling humidistat;
- Display of the status of other devices associated with the CH120RF (useful for starting).
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE