Ambient probe + set-point variation
Temperature probe suitable to optimize the temperature control of gyms, shopping malls and villas by introducing as parameter the ambient temperature.
- Case in thermoplastic material.
- Connection between the probe and control unit by means of two-wire cable with 1 mm² minimum section and maximum length of 1000 meters (for longer lengths increase cable section).
- NTC thermistor heat-sensitive element.
- Operating admissible temperature: -10 ÷ 45 °C.
- Potentiometer for set-point variation: ± 3 °C.
3-pole terminal board.
- Probe functioning: terminals 1-2 connection excludes the possibility of set-point variation (± 3°C).
- Probe functioning with set-point variation: connect the terminals 1-3.
- Function of set-point correction: connect the terminals 2-3.
Temperature probe suitable to optimize the temperature control of gyms, shopping malls and villas by introducing as parameter the ambient temperature.Advantages
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- In conformity with EN 60730-2-9 standard.
- Wall mounting.
Possibility to choose the operation mode (set by means of the control unit):
- ambient probe;
- set-point variation (± 3°C);
- ambient probe with set-point variation.
Its use is particularly indicated where is possible to identify a local sample in which you want to achieve a high precision of the temperature control.
The sensing element consists from a linearized NTC thermistor. A potentiometer installed on the device is used to remotely change the set-point value set on the units compatible to EV series.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE