Multiple jet volumetric meter up to 120-130° C
The volumetric meter is used to measure the water flow that circulates in refrigeration and heating systems. Multiple jet water meters, from small to medium gages (condominiums, average users, etc.) are particularly suitable in case of different variable flows during the day.
- Temperature up to 130°C.
- Nominal pressure: PN16.
- Protection degree: IP68.
- Dry clockwork.
- Adjustable register for an easier reading.
- High resistance components against wear and corrosion.
- Nonmagnetic capsule for protection against external influences.
- REED connecting cable provided with 2 small cables with 0,5 mm thickness and 1,5 mt length (not extendable) resistant up to 130°C.
- 10 litres/pulse.
- Standard measuring range with horizontal installation Qi/Qp 1:50.Clockwork maximum reading: 99999 m³.
- Clockwork minimum reading: 00001 m³.
The volumetric meter is used to measure the water flow that circulates in refrigeration and heating systems. Multiple jet water meters, from small to medium gages (condominiums, average users, etc.) are particularly suitable in case of different variable flows during the day.Advantages
CODE NOMINAL SIZE INCH - DN NOMINAL FLOW RATE Qp MAXIMUM FLOW RATE Qs MINIMUM FLOW RATE Qi TEMPERATURE CLASS ECC15GM 1/2" - 15 mm 1.5 m³/h 2.25 m³/h 60 l/h T120 ECC20GM 3/4" - 20 mm 2.5 m³/h 3.75 m³/h 100 l/h T120 ECC25GM 1" - 25 mm 3.5 m³/h 5.25 m³/h 140 l/h T120 ECC32GM 1 1/4" - 32 mm 6 m³/h 9 m³/h 240 l/h T120 ECC40GM 1 1/2" - 40 mm 10 m³/h 15 m³/h 300 l/h T120 ECC50GM 2" - 50 mm 15 m³/h 30 m³/h 300 l/h T130
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Swiss Approval and PTB according to EN 1434.
- Complies with MID Directive.
- Horizontal installation, B class.
- Accuracy 3 class
- The volumetric meter has to be installed on the system return pipe.
- Horizontal installation.
- The volumetric meter mechanical heart is the multiple jet turbine, whose number of revolutions is directly proportional to the circulating water flow.
- Every volumetric meter is provided with a pulse emitter and connecting cable to transmit the turbine revolution number remotely.
- Through a rotary magnet, the pulse emitter converts the mechanical movement into an electromagnetic contact (REED contact) that releases electrical impulses with a frequency proportional to the turbine revolution number and consequently to the circulating water flow.
- A dedicated electronic then acquires such signals along with those coming from the two temperature probes installed on the delivery and return system pipes, it processes them and calculates the used thermal energy.
- Having the dry clockwork, only the turbine operates in the wet room, preventing the damages caused by the water impurity.