Multiple jet volumetric meter, warm water up to 90°C
The volumetric meter is used to measure the water flow that circulates in the sanitary cold water systems.
- The specific design and the high quality execution secure a long-term measuring stability.
- Meter for cold water up to 50°C
- REED IPG 14 sensor to transmit remotely the water metering measures.
- Protection magnetic cover.
- Dry clockwork with magnetic transmission.
- Rotatable register at 360°C for an easier reading.
- REED cable with 1.5 mt length, not extendable.
- 10 litres/pulse.
- Reading capacity: 9,9999 m³.
- Minimum displayed value: 0,0001 m³.
The volumetric meter is used to measure the water flow that circulates in the sanitary cold water systems.Advantages
INCH – DN
ECCF15GMA 1/2” – 15 mm 2.5 m³/h 3.125 m³/h 31.25 l/h T90 ECCF20GMA 3/4” – 20 mm 4.0 m³/h 5 m³/h 50 l/h T90 ECCF25GMA 1” – 25 mm 6.3 m³/h 7.875 m³/h 78.75 l/h T90 ECCF32GMA 1 1/4” – 32 mm 10 m³/h 12.5 m³/h 125 l/h T90 ECCF40GMA 1 1/2” – 40 mm 16 m³/h 20 m³/h 200 l/h T90 ECCF50GMA 2” – 50 mm 25 m³/h 31.250 m³/h 312.5 l/h T90
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with the European Directive 2004/22/CE from the European Parliament related to the measuring instruments (MID).
- Horizontal installation, B-C class.
- The volumetric meter is used to measure the cold water consumption, also through a remote indication.
- The water meter is provided with an encapsulation snap that prevents the reading tampering.
- The calibration adjustment is leaded with a proper fastener and allows the introduction of a leaded wire between the meter and pipe; this means an effective security against the undue removal or the position inversion.
- Every volumetric meter is provided with a pulse emitter that, through a rotary magnet, converts the mechanical movement into an electromagnetic contact (REED contact) that releases electrical impulses with a frequency proportional to the turbine revolution number and consequently to the circulating water flow (an impulse every 10 litres, K10).
- The meter has an overdrive protection: it disengages automatically the turbine transmission in case the air goes through the meter.