Heat cost allocators
Heat can be measured and accounted indirectly by means of a heat cost allocator, i.e. a device that records the radiator heat loss and also calculates the operation time thereof.
• 2 temperature sensors.
• Temperature statistics:
• Front sensor (comfort) number of values below 16°C.
• Rear sensor (radiator): number of values 21°C – 28°C, number of values 28°C – 35°C, number of values over 35°C
• Thermal comfort recording.
• Min and max temperature recording.
• Consumption/temperature average log up to 24 previous months.
• Display: LCD, 6 digits.
Heat can be measured and accounted indirectly by means of a heat cost allocator, i.e. a device that records the radiator heat loss and also calculates the operation time thereof.Advantages
- Easy to install and configure via optical interface.
- The Fantini Cosmi heat cost allocator features data transmission via radio using the Wireless M-Bus protocol, this function allows easy and reliable remote data reading without having to enter each apartment for periodical recording of individual consumptions.
CODE DATA READING PROBES POWER SUPPLY PROTECTION DEGREE ECVRB optical + M-Bus Wireless 2 internal batteries IP40 ECVRBSE optical + M-Bus Wireless 1 internal + 1 external batteries IP40
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- EN834, EN60950-1, EMC e EN13757-4 (only radio devices).
- Fantini Cosmi provides installation kits properly designed to install heat cost allocators to all sorts of radiators.
- These kits prevent tampering and allow correct operation of allocators.
- ECVK1 Installation kit for neoclassic cast iron radiators, cast iron radiators with baffle, decorative radiators/towel rails
- ECVK3 Installation kit for cast iron plate-type radiators
- ECVK4 Installation kit for steel tubular radiators (h>120cm) and decorative radiators/towel rails
- ECVK1A Installation kit for steel radiators with baffle and decorative radiators/towel rails
- ECVK2 Installation kit for decorative radiators/towel rails
- ECVK3A Installation kit for aluminium radiators
- ECVK5 Installation kit for smooth or ribbed panel-type radiators
- 1592293 Sticking kit for ECVK5
- ECVK6 Lamellar radiators fixing KIT
- ECVK10 Installation kit for standard radiators
- Heat can be measured and accounted indirectly by means of a heat cost allocator, i.e. a device that records the radiator heat loss and also calculates the operation time thereof.
- The data made available by the devices consist of “units of consumption” that cannot be represented by physical energy quantities and, yet, are proportional to the consumption itself. Fantini Cosmi’s heat cost allocators features a dual-sensor technology and used to measure the radiator temperature and the ambient temperature.
- Fantini Cosmi’s heat cost allocators can be easily configured by means of the ECVUSBO optical pen drive and its respective ECVSW software.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE