Control unit for floor heating and cooling systems
The electronic controller allows to automatically adjust the water delivery temperature, according to outside temperature variations, controlling the mixing valve and the relative circulation pump, if present in the system to be controlled.
- Alphanumeric display and 4 functional keys for parameters easy setting.
- Digital clock with charge reserve over 5 years.
- Switch-on times optimization.
- Power supply: 230V 50Hz.
- Consumption; 4VA.
- 3 output relays: 1 relay to control the circulation pump, 1 relay to control valve opening, 1 relay to control valve closing.
- 3 analog inputs to control: the external temperature, the limit temperature, the delivery temperature.
- 1 humidistat input
- 1 digital input for SUMMER/WINTER switch.
The electronic controller allows to automatically adjust the water delivery temperature, according to outside temperature variations, controlling the mixing valve and the relative circulation pump, if present in the system to be controlled.Advantages
CODE POWER SUPPLY CONTACTS RATING OPERATING AMBIENT TEMPERATURE CONSUMPTION PROTECTION DEGREE EV84A 230V 50Hz 5(3)A - 250Vac 0 ÷ 50 °C 5 VA IP40 (back panel)
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with the law 373, law n.10 dated 9 of January 1991 and D.P.R.412 dated 26 of August 1993.
- Complies with EN 60730-2-9, EN 60730-2-7 standards.
- DIN-rail mounting (6 modules).
- The removable terminals simplify the wiring and a possible replacement.
- EV84A purpose is to maintain constant water delivery temperature as a function of the outside temperature.
- At the moment when the program has been selected the device calculates the delivery temperature to be adjusted; this is going to be calculated through interpolation using the set values of delivery temperature for four outside temperature values: Winter: TextMin, 0° , 10° , TextMax – Summer: TextMin, 27° , 30° , TextMax.
- The controller has a summer curve and a winter curve used to calculate the delivery temperature which has to be adjusted in the system.
- It is possible to have a weekly programming schedule with an ON and OFF schedule for all days of the week.
- A backup battery allows you to have a charge reserve of more than five years.
- The controller is able to operate with different programs selected by the user.
- See more details on technical data sheet.
- EC10: Ambient probe
- EC14: External probe
- EC15: Contact delivery probe with clamp for fixing on the pipe
- EC16: Immersion delivery probe with protection casing and conic thread connection G 1/2
- EC17: Well probe
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE