Air flow switches with flange and stainless steel paddle
Suitable for signalling, controlling and regulating the air flow in air conditioning systems; to control fans, compressors, etc.
- Case in shock-proof plastic with self-retaining screws
- AISI 301 stainless steel flexible blade (50 x 165 mm)
- Electric connections on Faston 6.3 (provided)
- Calibration screw for adjusting the cut-in point
- PVC flange, 5 mm thick
- Compliance with standards CEI EN 60730-1.
- SPDT single-pole switching microswitch
- Rated insulation voltage Ui 380V~
- Continuous duty rated current Ith 10A
Suitable for signalling, controlling and regulating the air flow in air conditioning systems; to control fans, compressors, etc.Advantages
CODE MIN DISENGAGE VALUE (C-NO opens, C-NC closes) MIN ENGAGE VALUE (C-NC opens, C-NO CLOSES) MAX DISENGAGE VALUE (C-NO opens, C-NC CLOSES) MAX ENGAGE VALUE (C-NC opens, C-NO closes) FF71A 2.5 m/sec 3.1 m/sec 6.4 m/sec 7 m/sec
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with CEI EN 60947-5-1 standards
- Whenever possible, the air flow switches should be installed on a horizontal part of the piping or ducting.
- A flexible blade, of appropriate dimensions, is activated by the air flow, determining an angular displacement of a rod that, mechanically connected to a fluctuating arm, actuates an electric SPDT switch.
- Avoid therefore to place it where air currents are too strong, as well as near bends, fans or at any point where excessive turbulence may occur.
- The arrow on the cover must correspond to the direction of the air flow.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE