Weekly programmable thermostat, with batteries
Electronic programmable thermostats with microprocessor, with weekly programming, to control heating installations.
- Protection cover for the adjustment keys.
- Display flashing in case of low batteries charge.
- Maintenance of all data during batteries replacement.
- Double insulation.
- Protection degree IP20.
- Battery operation life of approximately 2 years.
- Contacts rating 5(3)A 250Vca.
- Software class A.
- Type of action: 1BU (micro disconnection).
- Voltage-free switching contact.
- Power supply with three 1.5 V AA alkaline long life batteries without connection to the electric circuit.
Electronic programmable thermostats with microprocessor, with weekly programming, to control heating installations.Advantages
CODE TEMPERATURE RANGE PRESET ANTIFREEZE TEMPERATURE POWER SUPPLY CONTACT RATING C31 5 ÷ 40 °C 5 °C 3 batteries AA 1.5 V 5(3)A 250Vac
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with EN 60730-2-9; EN 60730-2-11 standards.
- ErP classification: ErP Class IV; 2% (EU Reg. 811/2013 – 813/2013)
- Intellitherm C31 is supplied with a base suitable for wall mounting, fixing holes on 5-module round boxes (503).
- Two-wire connection with the user.
- Install the programmable thermostat at 1,5 meters above the floor, away from kitchens, heat sources, windows and doors.
- The chronothermostat has:
– A cursor to choose the temperature, the day and daily intervention hour.
– A cursor for copying the program to the next day and for passing to the next day without copying the program.
– A cursor for selecting the current time and temperature value.
– One side cursor to choose the operation mode:
– AUTOMATIC , COMFORT , ECONOMY, ANTI FREEZE .
- Ambient temperature
- Current time
- Current day
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE