Daily programmable thermostat with mechanical clock, with batteries
Electronic programmable thermostat with daily programming, to control heating and airconditioning installations.
- Front cover for batteries extraction.
- Protection degree IP20.
- Pollution degree 2.
- Test button to check battery charge status with led indication. Pressing the button, the thermostat starts the test phase, if the batteries have sufficient charge, the LED will remain active for a few seconds and then turns OFF; if the batteries have to be replaced the LED will start to flash quickly.
- Dimensions 130 x 95 x 35 mm.
- Contacts rating: 5(2)A 250Vca.
- Micro disconnection 1BU .
- Voltage-free switching contact.
- Power supply with two 1,5 V AA alkaline long life batteries without connection to the electric circuit.
- double insulation.
- Pulse voltage 4000 V.
Electronic programmable thermostat with daily programming, to control heating and airconditioning installations.Advantages
CODE COMFORT TEMPERATURE RANGE ECONOMY TEMPERATURE RANGE PRE-SET ANTIFREEZE TEMPERATURE POWER SUPPLY CONTACT RATING C32 16 ÷ 34 °C 5 ÷ 23 °C 5 °C 3 batteries AA 1.5 V 5(2)A 250Vac
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with EN 60730-1 standards and corresponding parts.
- ErP Class IV; 2% (Reg. EU 811/2013 – 813/2013)
The chronothermostat has:
- 2 knobs, one for COM FORT temperature regulation another for ECONOM Y temperature.
- 1 cursor for choosing the operation mode: AUTO , COM FORT , ECONOM Y and OFF.
- 1 cursor for choosing operation type: SUMMER or WINTER .
- It is carried out through the mechanical clock.
- Button and led used to verify batteries charge.
- Selecting the operation mode OFF/antiFREEZE , Intellitherm has the possibility to keep the fixed temperature of 5°C to protect the installation from frost danger, in the same time has the possibility to completely shutdown the system.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE