Radio frequency daily programmable thermostat, with batteries
Daily programmable thermostat + actuator KIT for RF control of heating / cooling systems.
- Front cover for batteries extraction.
- Display flashing in case of low batteries charge.
- Maintenance of all data during batteries replacement.
- Protection degree IP20.
- Pollution degree 2.
- Software class A.
- Signal reception range 70 m in open spaces, up to 30 m indoors (depending on environment conditions).
- Unit weight 0.22 Kg.
- Powered by 2 AA 1.5 V long life batteries.
- RF transmitter module with power less or equal to 25mW, at 868,350 MHz.
Daily programmable thermostat + actuator KIT for RF control of heating / cooling systems.Advantages
CODE KIT COMPOSITION MOUNTING POWER SUPPLY COMFORT-ECONOMY REGULATION RANGE DIFFERENTIAL * C58RFR C58RF + CH173D wall / DIN rail 2 batteries AA 1.5 V / 230Vac 50Hz 2 ÷ 62 °C 0.25 K * Differential values are referred to a thermal gradient of 4K/h
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with R&TTE EN 300 220-3, EN 60730-1, EN60730-2-9 standards.
- In conformity with 2006/95/CE, 2004/108/CE, 1993/68/CE directives.
- ErP classification: ErP Class IV; 2% (EU Reg. 811/2013 – 813/2013)
- Intellitherm C58RF is supplied with a base suitable for installation in embedded 3-module boxes, round boxes or for wall mounting. Equipment lug is minimal and the setting is even easier.
- Install the programmable thermostat at 1.5 meters above the floor, away from kitchens, heat sources, windows and doors.
The programmable thermostat has:
- 2 colored buttons, a red one and another blue for COMFORT and ECONOMY temperatures adjustment.
- 1 cursor for choosing the operation mode: AUTO, COMFORT, ECONOMY, ANTIFREEZE.
- 1 cursor for choosing operation type: SUMMER or WINTER, with the same cursor is possible to access the programming.
- 2 keys for current time setting.
- 3 keys to select between COMFORT, ECONOMY and ANTIFREEZE periods.
- 1 key for copying the program to the next day.
- 1 key for passing to the next day without copying the program.
- 1 RESET button to reset the prescribed program.
- 1 dip switch to select ANTIFREEZE mode at 5°C or OFF (ON at 0°C).
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE