Direct operation solenoid valve bodies, normally-closed
Solenoid valves suitable for water, air, fuel-oil, inert gases and other fluids non-corrosive for copper alloys, with viscosity up to 2° Engler. Compatible with diesel fuel with a max viscosity of 22 cstokes
- Minimum operating limit -15%Vn.
- Maximum operating limit +10%Vn.
- Closing time 10 msec.
- Brass-forged valve body.
- Internal parts in stainless steel (17% CR).
- Gaskets in VITON (fluoroelastomer).
- Temperature of the controlled fluid: -10 ÷140°C.
- Testing pressure PN (DIN 2401) 25 bar.
- With coil in d.c. the indicated pressure should be reduced by 60%.
The control coils are supplied separately from valve bodies.
- IM21D – Control coil 12Vac 50/60Hz
- IM21F – Control coil 24Vac 50/60Hz
- IM21H – Control coil 110Vac 50/60Hz
- IM21M – Control coil 230Vac 50/60Hz
- IM22 – Control coil 24Vdc (with coil in d.c. the indicated pressure should be reduced by 60%)
- IM22A – Control coil 12Vdc (with coil in c.c. the indicated pressure should be reduced by 60%)
- 1578501: Quick connection connector DIN 43650, suitable for all IM2 coils.
Cable gland Pg9 (cable diameter 6÷8 mm).
Pg11 cable gland thread;
Adjustable cable outlet in 4 positions every 90°.
Solenoid valves suitable for water, air, fuel-oil, inert gases and other fluids non-corrosive for copper alloys, with viscosity up to 2° Engler. Compatible with diesel fuel with a max viscosity of 22 cstokesAdvantages
CODE CONTROL COIL PASSAGE ORIFICE DIAMETER CLOSING TIME FEMALE CONNECTION KV * MAXIMUM DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE MAXIMUM DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE TESTING PRESSURE (DIN2401) PN M20B3 excluded 3 mm 10 msec G 1/4 0.27 m³/h 16 VN 10 0.85VN 25 bar M20C5 excluded 5 mm 10 msec G 3/8 0.612 m³/h 6 VN 20.85VN 25 bar M20D5 excluded 5 mm 10 msec G 1/2 0.612 m³/h 5 VN 20.85VN 25 bar M20E7 excluded 7 mm 10 msec G 3/4 1 m³/h 2.5 VN 1.8 0.85VN 25 bar M20C51 cod. IM22 included 5 mm 10 msec G 3/8 0.612 m³/h 6 VN 20.85VN 25 bar * Kv = water flow in m³/h with pressure drop of 1 bar (1 bar = 100kPa)
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- EN 60335-1:2013 + A11:2015
- Female threaded connection from G 1/4 to G 3/4.
- Quick connection connector for the coils.
- 2-way execution, normally-closed.
- Direct action operation.
- When the coil is energized, the shutter opens instantly letting the fluid to pass as shown in the figure.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE