Servo-assisted diaphragm valve bodies, normally-open
Solenoid valves suitable for large flow capacity, suitable for water, air, fuel-oil, inert gases and other noncorrosive fluids, for copper alloys fluids with viscosity up to 2° Engler.
- Press-forged brass valve body OT58 UNI 5705.
- Gaskets in NBR (Buna N) – Viton.
- Rod in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Core in stainless steel AISI 430F.
- Spring in stainless steel AISI 302.
- Antivibration brass ring.
- Operating temperature: -10 ÷ 90°C.
- Ambient maximum temperature 50°C.
The control coils are supplied separately from valve bodies.
IM29A – Control coil 12Vac 50/60Hz
IM30A – Control coil 12Vdc (with coil in c.c. the indicated pressure should be reduced by 60%)
IM29F – Control coil 24Vac
IM29M – Control coil 230Vac 50/60Hz
1578501 – Quick connection connector DIN 43650, suitable for all IM2 coils;
Cable gland Pg9 (cable diameter 6÷8 mm);
Pg11 cable gland thread;
Adjustable cable outlet in 4 positions every 90°.
Solenoid valves suitable for large flow capacity, suitable for water, air, fuel-oil, inert gases and other noncorrosive fluids, for copper alloys fluids with viscosity up to 2° Engler.Advantages
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- EN 60335-1:2013 + A11:2015
- Female threaded connection from G 3/8 to G 2.
- The valves can be installed in any position.
- 2-way execution, normally-open.
- Indirect operation with blocked servo-membrane.
- The fluid under pressure before the valve passes freely above and below the diaphragm, in the passage orifice of the valve and in the
pilot plug orifice.
- When the coil is energized, the pilot plug closes and the fluid under pressure before the valve enters the space above the membrane,
pressing it against the seat, blocking the passage.
- N.B. Minimum operation pressure between the upper and lower limit should be 0,1 bar.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE