Electric servomotor for zonal valves
Electric servomotor for zonal valves control.
- 90° bidirectional angle of rotation coupled with 2-way and 3-way valves.
- Servomotor base and cap made of UL 90 V.O. self-extinguishing Lexan and fiberglass nylon.
- Connection terminal board.
- Cable gland Pg9.
- Normally open auxiliary microswitch (NO).
- Contacts rating: 0,5A 250V.
Electric servomotor for zonal valves control.Advantages
CODE ROTATION TIME FOR 90 SECONDS COUPLE ON OUTPUT SHAFT RATED TORQUE POWER SUPPLY PROTECTION DEGREE O33A 90 seconds 4 NM 9 NM 230V 50/60Hz IP40
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with EN 60730-2-8, EN 60730-1, EN 60335-1 standards.
Bidirectional single-phase synchronous motor with internal relay which allows:
- the control by means of thermostats and chronothermostats with 2 wires;
- valve closing in case of connection failure with the thermostats/chronothermostats;
- that one thermostat/chronothermostat can simultaneously control one or more valves;
- the possibility to control the same valve with few thermostats/chronothermostats connected in parallel.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE