Module with 8 outputs with 12A relays and auxiliary push buttons
ODD08 has 8 relay outputs and it is designed to control groups of lamps, electric motors and appliances.
- On the front panel there are 8 push buttons for outputs activation.
- Due to its small size, only 5 DIN modules, it can be easily installed in any switchboard.
- The output contacts are normally open without common pole and are suitable to control resistive loads up to 12A.
- Every single relay stands up to 120A peak and requires no external contactors for lighting control.
- Power supply by Bus 24Vcc – 180mA
- Output 8 relays (230Vca – 12A – AC1)
ODD08 has 8 relay outputs and it is designed to control groups of lamps, electric motors and appliances.Advantages
CODE INPUTS OUTPUTS POWER SUPPLY BY BUS MOUNTING ODD08 - 8 relays (230Vca - 12A - AC1) 24Vcc - 180mA DIN rail 5 modules
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with directive 2004/108 / CE and RoHS regulation.
- DIN rail 5 modules mounting
- Dimensions: 88 x 58 x 90 mm
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE