Modules equipped with digital inputs and relay outputs
ODD98 is a module designed for low power applications where many relays are required in a small space
- The inputs can be connected to the push buttons or technical alarms.
- The outputs are normally open and are ideal for controlling small resistive loads or slightly inductive as solenoid
valves, motors for shutters and contactors.
- To control lighting it is necessary to interpose contactors with adequate power. The relays are rated 6A max with
power factor cosφ = 1 and have a common pole every 4 contacts with a range of up to 12A
Modules with 9 inputs and with 8 outputs with 6A relay
ODD98 is a module designed for low power applications where many relays are required in a small spaceAdvantages
CODE INPUTS OUTPUTS POWER SUPPLY BY BUS MOUNTING ODD98 9 digital 8 relays (230Vca - 6A – cosφ 1) DIN rail 4 modules DIN rail 4 modules
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with directive 2004/108 / CE and RoHS regulation
- DIN rail 4 modules mounting
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE