Electronic control unit for gas leak detection with 3 detection zones
It is suitable for controlling and signaling dangerous gas concentration in the air, specifically for detecting natural gas, methane gas, city gas and LPG (cylinder gas) excesses, etc.
- Casing and base made of insulating material, transparent cover.
- Outlet through electromagnetic relays on voltage free terminals, protected with RC group against radio interference (complies with D.M. 9/10/1980).
- Alarm delay regulation from 0 to 1 minute.
- Power supply 230 V – 50 Hz or 12Vc.c.
- Consumption 15 VA.
- Output via 2 electromagnetic relays with voltage free contacts.
- Switch contact rating 5 A – 250V~ (resistive load).
It is suitable for controlling and signaling dangerous gas concentration in the air, specifically for detecting natural gas, methane gas, city gas and LPG (cylinder gas) excesses, etc.Advantages
CODE POWER SUPPLY CONTACTS RATING ALARM DELAY ADJUSTING CONNECTED SENSORS OPERATING AMBIENT TEMPERATURE PROTECTION DEGREE P30A 230Vac - 50Hz or 12Vdc 5A - 250V 0 ÷ 60 sec. 3 - 10 ÷ 50 °C IP40
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with EN 60730-1 standards.
- Mounting possibilities: on the wall, on the panel with special brackets and embedded.
- P30A electronic control unit for gas leak detection, suitable for industrial environment, equipped with specific sensors (S71 for methane, S72 for LPG), is used for controlling and signaling dangerous gas concentration in the air, specifically for detecting natural gas, methane gas, city gas and LPG (cylinder gas) excesses, etc.
- When in the controlled area there is a gas concentration that exceeds the prescribed level, the device triggers on the electromagnetic valve to stop the gas inflow, simultaneously giving a visual and acoustical alarm. In addition to the internal alarm system an external siren can also be controlled.
- It is evident that the established intervention level is much more inferior to the danger concentration, in order to allow the necessary time to operate before the exhalation of a gas-air explosive or toxic mix becomes dangerous for a human being.
- Three different type sensors can be connected to the same detector for controlling several areas or to control different gas types. In case of gas leaks a luminous led on the control unit will indicate the interested area.
- The alarm and the operation of the gas interception valve can be delayed up to approximately one minute (adjustable by means of the unit) to prevent accidental actions.
- S71: Sensor for methane or light gases detection.
- S72: Sensor for LPG (cylinder liquid gas) or heavy gases detection.
- S80: Emergency signaling device with fixed light and continuous sound.
- ZD… : Normally closed electromagnetic valves, with quick closing and opening, class a with approval.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE