CO carbon monoxide detector with electrochemical cells for domestic use
Sicurgas P13 is a device that makes it possible, by means of a very sensitive probe (i.e. sensor), to detect the presence of carbon monoxide (CO) concentrations in domestic environments.
- Spare catalytic sensor to detect CO carbon monoxide.
- Shock proof body.
- Internal luminous and acoustic alarms.
- 3 warning LED: Green LED: the device works properly, Yellow LED: malfunction, Red LED: ALARM, CO carbon monoxide is being detected
- Sensor life: 5 years from the production date (see replacement date on the device).
- The relay of the device is a “sealed” type and filled with inert gas that guarantees the absence of sparks when commuting.
- Power supply: 230Vca 50Hz.
- Consumption: 4 VA.
- Output through electromagnetic relay.
- Contacts rating: 6(2)A – 250Vca.
Sicurgas P13 is a device that makes it possible, by means of a very sensitive probe (i.e. sensor), to detect the presence of carbon monoxide (CO) concentrations in domestic environments.Advantages
CODE GAS TYPE POWER SUPPLY CONTACT RATING TEST BUTTON PROTECTION DEGREE P13 CO carbon monoxide 230Vac - 50Hz 6(2)A - 250Vca Yes IP42
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- In conformity with EN 50291
- Mounting in built-in 3-module boxes, on the wall or in round boxes.
- Mounting hole suitable for built-in 3-module boxes.
- The Sicurgas P13 device, to be installed in bedrooms or rooms where the occupants spend most time, shall be placed quite near the occupants’ breathing area, 0.8 to 1.2 m above the floor, at a point where the air flow will not be obstructed by pieces of furniture. Refer to the UNI 11522 installation standard.
- Sicurgas P13 detects CO carbon monoxide through its electrochemical cells probe in domestic environments. CO carbon monoxide is a dangerous gas due to the fact that it’s inodorous and colourless. In case of very high concentration it could lead to death. Sicurgas P13 helps detecting CO leaks, however it cannot prevent chronic effects caused by prolonged exposition to CO.
- Sicurgas P13 operates depending on the CO concentration in the environment according to the norm EN 50291, as follows:
– 50 ppm: alarm ON with 60 to 90 minutes exposure,
– 100 ppm: alarm ON with 10 to 40 minutes exposure,
– 300 ppm: alarm ON with 3 minutes exposure.
- In case of alarm an acoustic and luminous signal turns ON to warn about the danger. At the same time Sicurgas P13 activates a relay that operates a valve or a ventilation system.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE