Normally open electromagnetic safety valves with manual reset
Normally open electromagnetic safety valves for air and non-aggressive gases (according to EN437) with manual reset.
- Voltage tolerance: -15% / +10%.
- Environment temperature: -15°C / +60°C.
- Working pressure: 500 mbar Max.
- Closing time < 1 second.
- Protection degree: IP54.
- Cable gland: PG 9.
- Pressure inlets: G1/4” on two sides (except models with brass body).
- Limit switch: by request from 3/4” to 4”.
- Gas type: Air and non-aggressive gases (EN 437).
- Filter: 600 μm (except models with brass body).
- Rated voltage: 230Vac – 50/60Hz or 24Vac/dc
- Upon request valves are available with coils for the following voltages:
-110V AC 50/60Hz
Normally open electromagnetic safety valves for air and non-aggressive gases (according to EN437) with manual reset.Advantages
CODE CONNECTION TYPE PASSAGE DN POWER SUPPLY BODY MAXIMUM PRESSURE Mbar ABSORPTION W ZDVGRM15NA threaded RP 1/2 15 230Vac 50/60Hz brass 500 16 ZDVGRM20NA threaded RP 3/4 20 230Vac 50/60Hz brass 500 16 ZDVGRM25NA threaded RP 1 25 230Vac 50/60Hz brass 500 16 ZDEVRM32NA threaded RP 1 1/4 32 230Vac 50/60Hz aluminum 500 16 ZDEVRM40NA threaded RP 1 1/2 40 230Vac 50/60Hz aluminum 500 16 ZDEVRM50NA threaded RP 2 50 230Vac 50/60Hz aluminum 500 16 ZDEVRMF65NA flange DN 65 65 230Vac 50/60Hz aluminum 500 19 ZDEVRMF80NA flange DN 80 80 230Vac 50/60Hz aluminum 500 19 ZDEVRMF100NA flange DN 100 100 230Vac 50/60Hz aluminum 500 19 ZDVGRM15NAF threaded RP 1/2 15 24Vac brass 500 16 ZDVGRM20NAF threaded RP 3/4 20 24Vac brass 500 16 ZDVGRM25NAF threaded RP 1 25 24Vac brass 500 16 ZDEVRM32NAF threaded RP 1 1/4 32 24Vac aluminum 500 16 ZDEVRM40NAF threaded RP 1 1/2 40 24Vac aluminum 500 16 ZDEVRM50NAF threaded RP 2 50 24Vac aluminum 500 16 ZDEVRMF65NAF flange DN 65 65 24Vac aluminum 500 19 ZDEVRMF80NAF flange DN 80 80 24Vac aluminum 500 19 ZDEVRMF100NAF flange DN 100 100 24Vac aluminum 500 19
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with 73/23/CEE; 89/336/CEE standards
- Check the correspondence between flow direction and the arrow printed on valve body, verify the correct alignment of connecting pipes and allow enough space from the walls to allow free air circulation.
- The valve may be mounted with coil in horizontal or vertical position. The coil may be oriented 360 degrees in any direction.
- Install the valve in an area protected from rain and water splashes or drops.
- For electrical connection remove the cap of the plug and connect power cables to circuit clamps.
- Normally open gas safety valve with manual reset.
- A manual operation is necessary to open the valve and set the mechanism which allows this state maintaining.
- The powering by means of line current and/or condenser discharge, induced by the leakage detector, causes mechanism releasing and consequently gas passage closing.
- If sensor energizing persists due to the gas presence, the valve remains under voltage and does not allow the reset.
- When the causes for blocking have been eliminated, the valve may be reopened by operating it manually.
- This type of device, connected with one or more gas leak detectors or alarm signals for carbon monoxide presence, is suitable for performing blocking operations on the gas line.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE