Normally closed electromagnetic safety valves with manual reset
Normally closed electromagnetic safety valves for air and non-aggressive gases (according to EN437) with manual reset.
- Voltage tolerance: -15% / +10%.
- Environment temperature: -15°C / +60°C.
- Working pressure: 500 mbar Max.
- Closing time < 1 second.
- Protection degree: IP65.
- Cable gland: PG 9.
- Pressure inlets: G1/4” on two sides (except models with brass body).
- Limit switch: by request from 3/4” to 4”.
- Gas type: Air and non-aggressive gases (EN 437).
- Filter: 600 μm (except models with brass body).
- Rated voltage: 230Vac – 50/60Hz or 24Vac/dc
- Upon request valves are available with coils for the following voltages: 110V AC 50/60Hz or 12V AC/DC
Normally closed electromagnetic safety valves for air and non-aggressive gases (according to EN437) with manual reset.Advantages
CODE CONNECTION TYPE PASSAGE DN POWER SUPPLY BODY MAXIMUM PRESSURE Mbar ABSORPTION W ZDVGRM15NC threaded RP 1/2 15 230Vac 50/60Hz brass 500 8 ZDVGRM20NC threaded RP 3/4 20 230Vac 50/60Hz brass 500 8 ZDVGRM25NC threaded RP 1 25 230Vac 50/60Hz brass 500 8 ZDEVRM32NC threaded RP 1 1/4 32 230Vac 50/60Hz aluminum 500 12 ZDEVRM40NC threaded RP 1 1/2 40 230Vac 50/60Hz aluminum 500 12 ZDEVRM50NC threaded RP 2 50 230Vac 50/60Hz aluminum 500 12 ZDEVRMF65NC flange DN 65 65 230Vac 50/60Hz aluminum 500 12 ZDEVRMF80NC flange DN 80 80 230Vac 50/60Hz aluminum 500 12 ZDEVRMF100NC flange DN 100 100 230Vac 50/60Hz aluminum 500 45 ZDVGRM15NCF threaded RP 1/2 15 24Vac aluminum 500 8 ZDVGRM20NCF threaded RP 3/4 20 24Vac aluminum 500 8 ZDVGRM25NCF threaded RP 1 25 24Vac aluminum 500 8 ZDEVRM32NCF threaded RP 1 1/4 32 24Vac aluminum 500 12 ZDEVRM40NCF threaded RP 1 1/2 40 24Vac aluminum 500 12 ZDEVRM50NCF threaded RP 2 50 24Vac aluminum 500 12 ZDEVRMF65NCF flange DN 65 65 24Vac aluminum 500 12 ZDEVRMF80NCF flange DN 80 80 24Vac aluminum 500 12 ZDEVRMF100NCF flange DN 100 100 24Vac aluminum 500 45
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with 73/23/CEE; 89/336/CEE standards
- Check the correspondence between flow direction and the arrow printed on valve body, verify the correct alignment of connecting pipes and allow enough space from the walls to allow free air circulation.
- The valve may be mounted with coil in horizontal or vertical position. The coil may be oriented 360 degrees in any direction.
- Install the valve in an area protected from rain and water splashes or drops.
- For electrical connection remove the cap of the plug and connect power cables to circuit clamps.
- Normally closed gas safety valve with manual reset.
- When isn’t in working position, the spring acts on the shutter keeping the gas passage closed. Simply by energizing the coil the valve does not open.
- It is necessary to manually move the reset rod located on the top of the coil. Once opened, the valve can maintain this state until the electric current circulates through the coil.
- In absence of electric current the valve closes rapidly and remains shut off when the power supply returns.
- Once the cause of stoppagee has been eliminated, the valve must be opened manually, as described above.
- This type of device, used with one or more pressure switch(es) is suitable for shutting off when there is no gas, air, or current and is suitable for continuous service (always live).
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE