Lockout thermostat with manual reset for remote mounting
Positive safety rear panel lockout thermostat, suitable for boilers and heating systems, should be connected in series with a control thermostat.
- Sensing element with electrically welded stainless steel diaphragm.
- Copper bulb and capillary.
- Base in shock-proof self-extinguishing thermoplastic material V0.
- Sstorage and transport temperature: -35 ÷ 60°C
- Code G23: seal cap Gc 1/2 PN10 bar, without sheath.
- Code G28: copper sheath Gc 1/2 PN10 bar, length 177mm, supplied with spring to fix the capillary.
- Rated insulation voltage Ui 380V~
- Continuous duty rated current Ith 15A
Positive safety rear panel lockout thermostat, suitable for boilers and heating systems, should be connected in series with a control thermostat.Advantages
CODE LOCKOUT ACTION LOCKOUT ACTION TOLERANCE MAXIMUM BULB TEMPERATURE PROTECTION DEGREE C09A3M 100 °C + 0 - 6 °C 120 °C IP00
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Compliance with standards EN 60947-5-1, EN 60730-1.
- Compliance with Directive 2014/68 / EC (PED);
- ENEC certificates.
- Rear panel mounting for thermostat’s body.
- The bulb with capillary can be mounted remotely and are provided with seal caps or copper sheaths with GC 1/2 Pn10 connection (look ACCESSORIES).
- When the temperature increases are opening the contacts 1-2.
- Liquid expansion function.
- If the system reaches the limit temperature, the thermostat interrupts the electrical circuit and to reactivate it is necessary to act on the manual reset (after the temperature has dropped until ~ 25 ° C).
- In case of breakdown or failure of its sensing element, the thermostat interrupts the electrical circuit and is no longer possible to reactivate the system (is necessary to replace the thermostat).A
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE