Room thermostat powered by the wiring center
Electronic room thermostat with microprocessor to control heating and air conditioning installations with 2-wire connection directly to the wiring center model EVWC8R.
- Wide display with graphic icons combined with the frontal keys for choosing the operation mode.
- Possibility to visualize Celsius or Fahrenheit temperature values.
- Maximum ambient temperature 45 °C.
- Dimensions 85 x 83 x 21mm.
- 24Vdc supply from the wiring center model EVWC8R
- ON-OFF input through 2 wire connection to the wiring center
Electronic room thermostat with microprocessor to control heating and air conditioning installations with 2-wire connection directly to the wiring center model EVWC8R.Advantages
CODE TEMPERATURE REGULATION RANGE DIFFERENTIAL * POWER SUPPLY PROTECTION DEGREE CH110R 2 ÷ 40 °C 0.5 K 24V from EVWC8R IP20 * Differential values are referred to a thermal gradient of 4K/h.
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with EN 60730-2-9 standards
- ErP Class IV; 2% (Reg. EU 811/2013 – 813/2013)
- Mounting on the wall or in round box with axle spacing of 60 mm.
- Two-wire connection with the user.
- No changes are necessary to the existing system.
- According to the set point the thermostat communicates with the wiring center EVWC8R to manage the therrmoactuator
- 3 operation modes: COMFORT, ECONOMY, OFF can be used as “antifreeze” mode or to shutdown completely the system (OFF).
- 3 set temperatures: COMFORT operates system’s comfort temperature that can be set from 2°C to 40°C, ECONOMY operates system’s economy temperature that can be set from 2°C to 40°C, OFF temperature set in the “regulation” mode from 0 to 7°C to ensure frost protection function.
- SUMMER-WINTER control by pressing simultaneously the keys
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE