Weekly programmable thermostats, with batteries
Electronic programmable thermostat with weekly programming, to control heating and air-conditioning installations
- Front cover for batteries extraction.
- Display flashing in case of low batteries charge.
- Maintenance of all data during batteries replacement.
- Microprocessor and CMOS circuits.
- Double insulation.
- Protection degree IP20.
- Unit weight 0,22 Kg.
- Contacts rating: 5(3)A 250Vac.
- Type of action: 1BU (micro disconnection)
- Voltage-free switching contact.
- Power supply with two 1,5 V AA alkaline long life batteries without connection to the electric circuit.
Electronic programmable thermostat with weekly programming, to control heating and air-conditioning installationsAdvantages
CODE COLOR TEMPERATURE RANGE POWER SUPPLY CONTACT RATING C57 white 2 ÷ 62 °C 2 batteries AA 1.5 V 5(3)A 250Vac C57C silver 2 ÷ 62 °C 2 batteries AA 1.5 V 5(3)A 250Vac C57N anthracite 2 ÷ 62 °C 2 batteries AA 1.5 V 5(3)A 250Vac
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with EN 60730-1, EN 60730-2-9 standards
- ErP classification: ErP Class IV; 2% (EU Reg. 811/2013 – 813/2013)
- Look at the video instructions;
- Intellitherm C57 is supplied with a base suitable for installation in embedded 3-module boxes, round boxes or for wall mounting. Equipment lug is minimal and the setting is even easier.
- Two-wire connection with the user.
- Install the programmable thermostat at 1,5 meters above the floor, away from kitchens, heat sources, windows and doors.
The programmable thermostat has:
- 2 colored buttons, a red one and another blue for COMFORT and ECONOMY temperatures adjustment.
- 1 cursor for choosing the operation mode: AUTO, COMFORT, ECONOMY, ANTIFREEZE.
- 1 cursor for choosing operation type: SUMMER or WINTER, with the same cursor is possible to access the programming.
- 2 keys for current time setting.
- 3 keys to select between COMFORT, ECONOMY and ANTIFREEZE periods.
- 1 key for copying the program to the next day.
- 1 key for passing to the next day without copying the program.
- 1 RESET button to reset the prescribed program.
- 1 dip switch to select ANTIFREEZE mode at 5°C or OFF (ON at 0°C).
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE