Daily programmable thermostat, with knobs, battery operation
Electronic programmable thermostat with daily programming, to control heating and airconditioning installations
- Front cover for batteries extraction.
- Display flashing in case of low batteries charge.
- Maintenance of all data during batteries replacement.
- Microprocessor and CMOS circuits.
- Double insulation.
- Protection degree IP20.
- Unit weight 0,22 Kg.
- Contacts rating: 5(3)A 250Vac.
- Type of action: 1BU (micro disconnection)
- Voltage-free switching contact.
- Power supply with two 1,5 V AA alkaline long life batteries without connection to the electric circuit.
Electronic programmable thermostat with daily programming, to control heating and airconditioning installationsAdvantages
CODE COMFORT TEMPERATURE RANGE ECONOMY TEMPERATURE RANGE POWER SUPPLY CONTACT RATING C68 16 ÷ 34 °C 5 ÷ 23 °C 2 batteries AA 1,5 V 5(3)A 250Vac
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with EN 60730-1, EN 60730-2-9 standards
- ErP classification: ErP Class IV; 2% (EU Reg. 811/2013 – 813/2013)
- Look at the video instructions;
- Intellitherm C68 is supplied with a base suitable for installation in embedded 3-module boxes, round boxes or for wall mounting. Equipment lug is minimal and the setting is even easier.
- Two-wire connection with the user.
- Install the programmable thermostat at 1,5 meters above the floor, away from kitchens, heat sources, windows and doors.
The programmable thermostat has:
- 2 colored knobs, a red one and another blue for COMFORT and ECONOMY temperatures adjustment.
- 1 cursor for choosing the operation mode: AUTO, COMFORT, ECONOMY, ANTIFREEZE.
- 1 cursor for choosing operation type: SUMMER or WINTER, with the same cursor is possible to access the programming.
- 2 keys for current time setting.
- 3 keys to select between COMFORT, ECONOMY and ANTIFREEZE periods.
- 1 key for copying the program to the next day.
- 1 key for passing to the next day without copying the program.
- 1 RESET button to reset the prescribed program.
- 1 dip switch to select ANTIFREEZE mode at 5°C or OFF (ON at 0°C).
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE