Electric servomotors for mixing valves
Single-phase synchronous motor suitable to control 3-way and 4-way mixing valves Z6 series
- Direction of rotation selectable by wiring
- Manual operation: button and handle
- Strength: min. 10 Nm (at nominal voltage)
- Rotation angle electronically limited to 90 °
- 280 sec rotation time
- Sound level max 35 db (A)
- Reversible scale position indication 0 ÷ 1
- Mounting position all except engine below
- Protection class II
- Ambient temperature 0 ÷ 50 ° C
- Storage temperature -10 ÷ 80 ° C
- Weight 500 g
- Protection degree IP40
- Rated voltage AC 230V 50 / 60Hz.
- Sizing 3.5VA.
- Power consumption 3.5W.
- Connection with screw terminals.
Single-phase synchronous motor suitable to control 3-way and 4-way mixing valves Z6 seriesAdvantages
CODE ROTATION TIME RATED TORQUE PROTECTION DEGREE O34A 90 seconds for 90° 10 Nm IP40
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- In conformity with EN 60335-1 e CE 89/336/EEC e 92/31/EEC
- Mounting in any position with 90° travel except the cases when the motor is under the valve.
- Simple mounting on the valve pin with adapter (see below the list of accessories kits for valves) and anti-twist pin supplied.
- Bidirectional rotation.
- Angle of rotation 90°, limited by built-in limit stop contacts.
- Manual operation by means of the handle and manual/automatic control button.