Gas leak detectors for methane gas and LPG for civil environments
SICURGAS is a device that through a sensitive sensor, detects methane gas concentration (P11) and LPG concentration (P12) in domestic environments.
- Shockproof insulating material casing.
- Internal visual and acoustic alarms.
- Sicurgas has three warning lights: green LED – indicates that the detector works properly, yellow LED – indicates detector failure, red LED – indicates the gas presence in the environment (ALARM).
- Semiconductor sensor for gas detection (can be replaced).
- Sensor life time approximately 5 years from installation.
- The used relay is sealed and filled with inert gas, which ensures in any case the absolute absence of sparks during switching phases.
- Internal switch for choosing the functioning mode of the relay: stable or impulse.
- Power supply: 230Vac 50Hz.
- Consumption: 4 VA.
- Output through electromagnetic relay.
- Contacts rating: 6(2)A – 250Vac.
- Maximum power of the controlled valve: 450VA.
SICURGAS is a device that through a sensitive sensor, detects methane gas concentration (P11) and LPG concentration (P12) in domestic environments.Advantages
CODE GAS TYPE POWER SUPPLY CONTACT RATING TEST BUTTON PROTECTION DEGREE P11 Methane 230Vac - 50Hz 6(2)A - 250Vca Yes - pull cord IP42 P12 LPG 230Vac - 50Hz 6(2)A - 250Vca Yes IP42
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with EN 50194, EN 60730-1 standards.
- Mounting in built-in 3-module boxes, on the wall or in round boxes.
- Mounting hole suitable for built-in 3-module boxes.
- SICURGAS is a device that through a sensitive sensor, detects methane gas concentration (P11) and LPG concentration (P12) in domestic environments.
- Sicurgas is equipped with two internal alarms: one visible and one acoustic.
- Sicurgas operates when the gas concentration in the air is much under the lower explosion limit (L.E.L.), immediately turning on the red light.
- In case of alarm, interferes as well an acoustic and light alarm that is going to prevent the danger. Simultaneously Sicurgas is making the relay to interfere in order to control the gas interception valve.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE