Gas leak detectors for methane gas and LPG for civil environments with catalytic sensor and pre-alarm
SICURGAS is a device that, through a sensitive sensor, detects methane gas concentration (P21) and LPG concentration (P22) in domestic environments.
- Catalytic sensor for gas detection (can be replaced).
- Shockproof insulating material casing.
- Internal visual and acoustic alarms.
- Sicurgas has three warning lights: green LED – indicates that the detector works properly, yellow LED – indicates detector failure, red LED – indicates the gas presence in the environment (ALARM).
- Sensor life time approximately 5 years (in clean air) from installation.
- The used relay is sealed and filled with inert gas, which ensures in any case the absolute absence of sparks during switching phases.
- Internal switch for choosing the functioning mode of the relay: stable or impulse.
- Power supply: 230Vac 50Hz.
- Consumption: 4 VA.
- Output through 2 electromagnetic relays.
- Contacts rating: 6(2)A – 250Vac.
- Maximum power of the controlled valve: 450VA.
SICURGAS is a device that, through a sensitive sensor, detects methane gas concentration (P21) and LPG concentration (P22) in domestic environments.Advantages
CODE GAS TYPE POWER SUPPLY CONTACT RATING TEST BUTTON PROTECTION DEGREE P21 Methane 230Vac - 50Hz 6(2)A - 250Vac Yes - pull cord IP42 P22 LPG 230Vac - 50Hz 6(2)A - 250Vac Yes IP42
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with EN 50194, EN 60730-1 standards.
- Mounting in built-in 3-module boxes, on the wall or in round boxes.
- Mounting hole suitable for built-in 3-module boxes.
- SICURGAS is a device that through a sensitive sensor, detects methane gas concentration (P21) and LPG concentration (P22) in domestic environments.
- Sicurgas is equipped with two internal alarms: one visible and one acoustic. Sicurgas operates a PRE-ALARM when the gas concentration in the air is much under the lower explosion limit (L.E.L.), immediately turning on the red light and activating a possible signaling device (eg.: modem).
- If the pre-alarm status persists and consequently the concentration increases depending of the L.E.L. an alarm occurs, in addition to visual signaling also it is activated an acoustic signal that warns the danger, simultaneously Sicurgas is making the relay to interfere in order to control the gas interception valve.
- Sicurgas sensor, as all available on the market sensors, while being very selective can also
participate for other substances, for example: alcohol vapors, wine etc.
- For example, during the use of wine while preparing food is possible, that the detector will
enter in alarm situation. To avoid this inconvenience, Sicurgas is equipped with an alarm
silencing key, operated with:
– pull cord for Sicurgas P21 for methane gas (mounted up on the wall, 30 cm from ceiling);
– key under Sicurgas P22 body for LPG (mounted down on the wall, 30 cm from the floor).
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE