Flush mounting carbon monoxide detector for civil environments
Sicurgas is a device that, through a sensitive sensor, detects the presence of dangerous concentrations of carbon monoxide in civil environments.
- Shockproof insulating material casing.
- Internal visual and acoustic alarms.
- Additional acoustic signal.
- Sicurgas has three warning lights: green LED – indicates that the detector works properly, yellow LED – indicates detector failure, red LED – indicates the gas presence in the environment (ALARM).
- Semiconductor sensor for carbon monoxide detection.
- Admissible humidity (without condensation): from 30 to 80% UR.
- Unit weight: 0,41 Kg.
- Power supply: 230Vac 50Hz.
- Consumption: 3 VA.
- Output through electromagnetic relay.
- Contacts rating: 5(3)A – 250Vac.
Sicurgas is a device that, through a sensitive sensor, detects the presence of dangerous concentrations of carbon monoxide in civil environments.Advantages
CODE POWER SUPPLY CONTACT RATING OPERATING TEMPERATURE PROTECTION DEGREE P73 230Vac - 50Hz 5(3)A - 250Vac 0 ÷ 40 °C IP42
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with EN 60730-1 standards.
- Flush mounting in 3-module 503 embedded boxes by means of 2 screws (supplied).
- The detector should be fixed on the wall at a high level of approximately 150 cm from the floor.
- For a correct functioning of Sicurgas P73, avoid installing the device:
– behind or under cabinets or shelves that can prevent the natural air circulation in the environment;
– near air conditioning plants (minimum distance 2 meters);
– on the vertical line of cooking units or steam sources (bathtubs, etc.);
– in places, that could be reached by spraying water, near sinks, showers, etc.
- BTICINO Axolute, Livinglight, Light, Light tech
- Living VIMAR Idea, Rondò, Plana, EikoN
- GEWISS Playbus e Playbus Young
- AVE Banquise, Ave Yes
- LEGRAND Cross.
- P73 detector works with carbon monoxide concentrations considered not dangerous for an adult person in normally healthy conditions even if breathed for several hours (see: researches of U.S. Army Human Engineering Laboratory USA).
- In case of danger, Sicurgas P63 immediately activates the internal alarms, the intermittent red LED and an acoustic alarm.
- At the same time with the visual and acoustic alarms, operates a relay with switching contacts for controlling an aerator that brings fresh air from outside.
- Sicurgas P73 is equipped with a test button for checking the system: button pressing activates a control procedure with duration of 30 seconds. During this procedure the internal and external components of the system are checked.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE