Immersion thermostats with metallic shank
Control thermostats suitable for heating systems, bathrooms, drying boxes, etc.
- Bimetal operation
- Immersion mounting with brass sheath with connection Gc 3/8-PN10 (included).
- Bimetal sensitive element
- Base, cover and knob in shock-proof selfextinguishing thermoplastic V0.
- Compliance with standards CEI EN 60947-5-1.
- VDE approval.
- Cod. G25: copper sheath Gc 3/8 PN10 bar, length 220 mm, Ø 8mm
- Cod. 303298LA: G1/2 cable gland in V0 self-extinguishing, shockproof thermoplastic material for output connections
- Rated insulation voltage Ui 380V~
- Continuous duty rated current Ith 15A
Control thermostats suitable for heating systems, bathrooms, drying boxes, etc.Advantages
CODE REGULATION TYPE TEMPERATURE RANGE DIFFERENTIAL * MAXIMUM BODY TEMPERATURE MAXIMUM BULB TEMPERATURE C08A external 0 ÷ 110 °C 6 ± 2 K 85 °C 150 °C C08B external 90 ÷ 200 °C 6 ± 2 K 85 °C 250 °C *The differential is subtracted from the range value. The differential values refer to a thermal gradient of 1K/hour in liquid and 4K/hour in air
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Compliance with standards EN 60947-5-1, EN 60730-1;
- Compliance with Directive 2014/68 / EC (PED);
- ENEC certificates.
- Immersion mounting with threaded brass sheath with connection GC 3/8-PN10 (included in the package).
- Is required Gc 1/2” sheath, code G25.
- When the temperature increases: 1-2 are opening, 1-4 are closing.
- Bimetal operation.
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE