Weekly programmable thermostat with integrated GSM-modem
Chronothermostat with weekly programming to control heating and air conditioning systems, with the possibility of remote control via SMS or through specific programs for Smartphone, Android e iOS.
- ON/OFF auxiliary control for electrical utility.
- Temperature adjustment range 2 ÷ 40 °C, increment 0.1°C
- Room T reading/display range – 50 ÷ + 50 °C
- Differential 0.3 ÷ 5 K
- Thermal gradient 4 K/h
- Maximum room temperature 45°C
- Managements: heating and cooling, electrical utility, external probe, alarm management to exceed minimum (only on APP), summer time / Standard time, remote change over, summer/winter
- Viewing of energy consumption
- Correction of the offset of the temperature read
- Storage temperature -10°C ÷ +60°C
- Protection degree IP30
- Pollution degree 2
- SIM Micro SIM card slot
- Quad Band EGSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Output power: Class 4 (2w) per 850/900 MHz, Class 1 (1w) per 1800/1900 MHz
– 107Dbm@850/900 MHz
– 106Dbm@1800/1900 MHz
- Display Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, Russian
- Screen lock with password
- Charge reserve, for sending a power failure message (BLACK-OUT)
- Power supply 230V-50Hz
- Maximum power consumption 10 W
- Contact rating 5(3)A 250 Vac
- Type of action 1.B.U (micro disconnection)
- Outputs: relay 1 to boiler heating/cooling, relay 2 auxiliary, 3 screw clamps (closed + open)
- Inputs: 1 auxiliary probe – NTC 10K – lmax 100m, section 0.5 ÷ 1.5 mm2), 2 auxiliary relays – free contacts
- Internal battery for programming data and clock / calendar
- Software Class A
- Electrical insulation: Double insulation
- Pulse voltage 4000V
CODE Temperature adjustment range Differential Room T reading/display range Power supply Contact rating CH140GSM2 2 ÷ 40 increment 0.1°C 0.3 ÷ 5 K - 50 ÷ 50 °C 230V 50Hz 5(3)A 250Vca
HOMOLOGATION AND INSTALLATION
Installation and use
- Complies with EN 60730-1 standards and following parts, R&TTE EN 301 489-1, EN 301 489-7, EN 301 511.
- ErP classification: ErP Class IV; 2% (Reg. EU 811/2013 – 813/2013)
- Intellicomfort CH140GSM2 programmable thermostat has to be installed on the wall or in a 3 modules or round fl ush mounting box, at about 1.5 meters above the floor.
- CH140GSM2 is a weekly programmable thermostay with integrated GSM module, with possibility to remote control from smartphone/tablet with text message or with APP “Intelliclima+”.
- Equipped with a temperature sensor with two output relays on board, it simultaneously manages heating and cooling systems.
- Second relay is able to be destined to an external use with ON / OFF operation, based on a daily schedule.
- On the blue backlit LCD display it is possible to check, through an intuitive graph, the energy consumption of the entire system.
- CH140GSM2 has 6 keys, which function depends on the situation and is described by the symbol that appears on the display
- Intellicomfort CH140GSM programmable thermostat allows different modes of use, called programs: MAN Manual program, AUTO Weekly program, HOLIDAY Daily program, JOLLY Temporary program, OFF Switched off system or antifreeze program
- TECHNICAL LITERATURE